Paisley Background

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Present from Ema

When I was pregnant with Emalie we got a sound thing from Build-a-Bear and recorded her heartbeat. We put it into a bear and she still has it on her bed. So we wanted to do it again this time. We recorded the heartbeat at an ultrasound and Emalie went with us to pick out a bear and make it. She had so much fun! She kept saying "for my baby bubby." It's so cute. Here are some pictures of her making the bear...also notice the very preggo belly in some of the pictures....that's me! I don't think I can get bigger!
Emalie put 2 hearts in the bear, one for Ethan & one for her (how sweet)
After you stuff the bear you get to clean it, she also put make-up on it.
Then you get to make a birth certificate for the bear
A bear for "baby bubby" from Emalie

No comments: