Paisley Background
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Baby Johnson Update
I am 34 weeks today. In my world that means that we only have 2-3 weeks left before the baby could actually be here. It's getting me a little anxious/nervous/scared/excited. If one person can be all those things at once. According to babycenter.com the baby should be about 4 1/2 pounds and maybe up to 18 inches long. I'm not sure how accurate those things are though because Emalie was born at what the doctor's called 35 weeks and was 5lbs 11oz and 18 inches long. SO!? Who actually knows. I know he is out of room though. He's all bent up and kicking me along the sides of my tummy, constantly moving and stretching and periodically getting the hiccups. He responds to me pushing his tush, or whatever he is pushing out at me, back in. It's quite humorous. The kids like putting the remote control on my belly and watching him kick it all around.
I go to the doctor tomorrow so if there is anything interesting I will post it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love all the pic's.
Love,
ETHAN
Post a Comment