Paisley Background
Friday, May 1, 2009
Awaiting Baby Johnson
I am officially 33 weeks and 3 days today. Junior is doing fine. He is still moving all around. I went to the doctor last Friday and go again this upcoming Wednesday. After next week I start going weekly. Dr. L thought that he seemed to be head down so that is good, I feel most kicks on the sides of my tummy so that seems about right. We are going to Babies R Us to try to order the bed again, a couple weeks ago the warehouse was waiting for another shipment and we couldn't order it until the warehouse had them. It's all good though because now we have a 15% off coupon!!! Hey that's more than nothing! SO...yea we are finally moving along with the baby preparing process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment