Paisley Background

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playing babies...

Emalie loves playing with her babies. I even have the corner in her room set up as a "baby corner" it's got a basket with "baby supplies," my baby doll cradle from when I was a little girl, her rocking chair, and the American Girl changing table she got for Christmas. I found her trying to change the clothes on her Build-a-Bear that she got when she was born (which, ironically, went to the top of the list once she made the bear for her our new baby) and change his diaper. She kept saying the bear was "wet."
Notice the dress? Yes, well she would wear a dress everyday if I would let her.

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

These pics are too cute! I know she will just love it once the new baby comes. She will be a good big sissy, even though she still says she is going to be a mean one!