Here are pictures from my wonderful day:
Ethan wrote this in the sand at the beach...he is such a sweety!
You'd never know it was cloudy & rainy when we woke up would you?
Mr. Indy 500 weather man (my dad) said
"I've seen day's start like this...it's going to rain all day."
I'm very glad he was wrong!
The following are pictures from our ferry ride. Nana & Papa had never done one
and the kids just love it! It was Lucas' first ride too!
The ferry takes you to Southport, NC. Here are a few pictures we took while Nana went
into a Christmas store (and her and Papaw fell in love with Southport).
The men in my life & the 3 wonderful blessings I have.
Emalie thought she should check the sky out...I think it was meant to be used to look out at the
Lighthouses on Oak Island & Bald Head Island, but she is a bit short.
Daddie & his boy...I thought they were sweet.
Oak Island, NC
Lucas crawls like this on the hardwood floor at home and in the bathroom...
he apparently also does it on sand.
I thought it was cute!
Just the girls!!!
My wonderful parents who have put up with a whole lot...
and a whole lot I gave'em!
Nana being a big kid
The best part...PRESENTS!
The Duggar's book, some exercise clothes, a pedometer, a cookie gun (to make jello cookies),
a sea turtle shirt, some jewelry, and a PROFESSIONAL WAFFLE MAKER!!!!!
Apparently the candles went by the wayside during teh move...so I got a number 1! HA!
I guess they were telling me I'm number 1! Oh well...still special and mom made my favorite..
Hot Fudge Cake
No comments:
Post a Comment