Paisley Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

12 day's and counting...

Only 12 day's until we can welcome our bundle of joy into the world. Just a quick update. I have been taking it easy today, I swear! Updating the blog, hanging with Emalie, and watching the gloomy Wisconsin weather. Baby Johnson has moved some today like he's supposed to. Because of his position the doctor said I was have to consciously stop what I am doing and make sure he moves and I feel it like 3 times a day. Last night it took a bit to get him going, I made a milkshake like she suggested (because of the sugar) and nothing so I ate a couple Mike & Ike's that we had and he began moving but all the movement was on the sides again. This morning Emalie and I laid in bed to watch Dora so I could try to feel him and he still was moving only on my side's...the little stinker! I am going to just take it easy and hope he decides he wants to do what is expected of him! : ) Keep us in your thoughts and prayers we really do not want a c-section!

1 comment:

Mike & Biz said...

Hey Abbie. I'm excited for you guys and your new baby! From the stories I've heard inductions can be so different! Mine was not exactly what I expected, so I'm not going to worry you with details. I heard lots of quick induction stories after we knew that's what we'd be doing, so I'm hopeful you'll experience the same. You'll do wonderfully, and the end result will be so worth it! Congratulations in advance. Can't wait to see the new baby photos!