Paisley Background

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My precious little girl!

Emalie LOVES her new dress up stuff. She calls it her Princess dresses. She even wears the "Princess shoes." I found her playing in her box of dress up clothes this morning and then she came out with her doll and dog...poor dog though - she was dragging him around everywhere! Then, apparently, her doll started crying because she was bouncing her and patting her back saying "shh...shh...shh..." it was so cute!
As you can see she'd already drug out almost all the dolls she has (look behind her)

Gotta love the shoes!

This is "Buster" walking with Emalie - not that he has a choice.

Such a good little mommie...

She walked back and forth for about 15 minutes bouncing and trying to "sooth" her baby who was "trying" as she says.

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

Too cute! The princess even has time for a little "mommy duty." She looks so cute in all her dress up clothes. Isaak keeps asking when we are going to go play at Emalie's and Ab-ba's. So, I cannot wait to see you guys again, and he can play with her for a while. Hope things go well this weekend, and on Monday. I know mom will call with updates, and I am sorry I cannot be there, but I will be thinking about you and I cannot wait to see you guys after he is born.