Paisley Background

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ethan's Book Fair Purchase

Ethan is SOOOOOOO excited about going to his first Indy 500 next weekend! He talks about it all the time. I'm still trying to figure out how he's getting to go at 8 1/2 but I had to wait until I was 12 like my dad did. Dad keeps saying that "times have changed...we don't park in the in-field any longer...the people have really calmed down...yada, yada..." I think it has more to do with the fact that he's got a boy to take now rather than girls so that makes it more special! But who am I to judge. I know it's going to be strictly a "boys day out" this year with Ammie being so far along in her pregnancy she is not going. Us girls will probably go to breakfast and do some shopping. ANYWAYS...here is a picture of the poster Ethan bought at the Book Fair at his school. His favorite driver...Danica.

No comments: