Paisley Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

38 weeks!!!

We went to the doctor yesterday and found out some good news!!! First of all Lucas (which I think we've settled on) is head-down again. She could feel his head when she checked me so she doesn't think he will turn again, but she said it's not completely impossible. She told us last week he was a little small so we made sure to ask just how small, she seemed to think that he would be between Emalie & Ethan. Emalie was 5lbs. 11oz. and Ethan was 6lbs. 12oz.. So we are taking wagers on what he will weigh if you wanna guess!!! She also is still going to induce me on Monday!!! SO unless he decides to grace us with his presence we will be going in at 6am on Monday to await the arrival of our baby boy! So we are also taking wagers on the time he will come. I should let you know that with Ethan I was in labor for like 21 hours and 37 with Emalie! We are hoping for a substantially shorter labor since it's going to be somewhat controlled. My parents will be here this weekend to enjoy some time with the kids before the chaos begins. I'm so excited for them to come up! They are staying with us and they haven't been here since we lived in our new place! The kids are excited too! We are just not holding our breath that the weather will be great. We will update the blog as soon as we know something on Monday!

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

That is all well and good that you will update the blog, but I want a phone call. :) I cannot believe this is the first baby I am not going to be there for. I am really bummed, but I will hopefully be able to see you soon! I want pictures!