Paisley Background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 DAY'S TO GO!!!!!!!

I am officially 38 weeks!!! We went to the doctor yesterday and Baby Lucas (which I think we have settled on) has returned to the head-down position! YEA! She could feel his head pretty low so she doesn't think he would come back out, but it is possible. She did a quick ultrasound to verify her findings and said she was right he is head down and Lee got to see that it is, in fact, still a boy! So Ethan was very excited! Dr. is still going to induce me on Monday morning. We have to be there at 6am and they have wi-fi so we are going to take the laptop and put updates on as often as possible! Hopefully I'll be able to put up some pic's right away. The doctor thinks that the baby is going to weigh between what Emalie weighed and what Ethan weighed. So...somewhere between 5lbs. 11 oz. and 6lbs. 12 oz. So we are taking guesses?!?! If anyone wants to guess. We are also taking guesses on what time he will get here. I have really long labors normally, but have never been induced....soooooo we are hoping by mid-late afternoon.

No comments: