Paisley Background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures of Baby Lucas

Here are some various pictures from yesterday and today of our new bundle:
The kids finally get to meet their new brother
Daddie is enjoying his new baby
Emalie did not understand why he didn't have clothes on
This is soooo sweet
"I na howd him" Emalie kept saying
First Bath
Lucas with his "jammies" on (as Emalie calls them)
Daddie starting the snuggling early
Emalie found a way to keep herself entertained while we visited
Daddie showing the beebee bubbie to Emalie
"Luke...I am your father..." (Lee has waited 9 months to say that)
Finally a picture with his eyes open
Mommie enjoying some snuggling with baby Lucas

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

Awww! He is adorable! I love the shots with his eyes open. Give him a snuggle and a kiss for me and I cannot wait to get my hands on him. I miss you guys, and wish I could be there.

Love you all!