Paisley Background

Monday, June 8, 2009

Waiting for baby...

The kids did such a great job today!!! They waited patiently with Nana & Papaw, playing in the waiting room (which was fully loaded with a computer and toys), and even enjoying some time with mommie & daddie before things got too much for kids to handle. Ethan has been a worry wart all day long! He was very worried about me and the baby. Emalie did ok as long as I gave her hugs and kisses and told her I was ok. She stared at the IV cords and wanted to know about my bracelets. I'm very proud of them and proud to have such great kids & a great family.

The kids thought it was soooo neat that they could gently tap on my belly and hear it on the monitor. Emalie kept saying "hewo beebee?" He was quite funny...until another contraction kicked in...

No comments: