Paisley Background
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Last day of being pregnant!!!
Today is my official last day of being pregnant - in my life! It's very surreal! I can't sleep so I got up to try to update the blog and pass the time. So far we are planning on a big breakfast and maybe a trip to the zoo. I have some things I need to tie up here, like packing a snack/goodie bag for the hospital for the kids, finish packing our bag, get the babies bag completely ready, make sure the laundry is still caught up, make sure Ethan has enough food to take his lunch this week (by the way it's his last week of being a 2nd grader! I can't believe he will be in 3rd grade!), and many other little "mom" things that I will think of between now and the end of the day.
I am so grateful that my parents are here to share (and help with the kids) in this with us, especially since we have moved up here and are away from all our family! It's been the pretty perfect situation since we're being induced...we got to spend a nice relaxing weekend with them and the kids got to enjoy their attention before the baby gets here. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we will post pic's as soon as we can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment