Paisley Background

Friday, June 12, 2009

The New Big Brother & Sister!

Ethan & Emalie have been totally into Lucas. They both want to hold him all the time! If he cries Emalie tries to soothe him and Ethan just seems to stare at him alot. He is definitely awed by him. I wonder if it's because Emalie was in the NICU for so long and he didn't get to enjoy this time with him. I love watching the kids with Lucas and know they will be the best big brother and sister ever!!! When I look at the three of them I know I am truly blessed.
Emalie enjoying her new baby brother
Doesn't she look proud?
Ethan just sits & holds him so gently
So sweet
Emalie given lovin' to the new baby
I think he seriously just stares at him...I can't get a pic with Ethan looking away from the baby
Never enough lovin' in this house!
Lucas is not sure what to think of this rowdy girl that interupts his sleep
We took this before Ethan went home with Nana (Lucas 4 day's old)

No comments: