Paisley Background

Friday, June 12, 2009

Enjoying time with the kids...

Papaw & Nana just love spending time with the kids. They take advantage of every minute they get together. So I thought I'd post a few pic's from this past week that highlite some of the time they spent with the grandkids.
The kids sitting with Papaw (who looks like he was trying to do work) while they were waiting on Baby Lucas to arrive.
While I was trying to feed Lucas Mom & Ethan went to the gift shop and got a baseball that has the space for all of Lucas' information so Papaw was filling it out.
Ema & Nana playing on Wed. before coming up to the hospital (she has her apron on with no shirt!!! funny!)
Nana & Bubbie seeing how Lucas likes his new bed
Nana enjoying some time with Emalie and Lucas while we waited for Ethan's bus
Nana snuggling with her newest grandbaby

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

He looks great, his complexion is so clear! I cannot wait to hold him. I am so excited to meet my newest nephew! Hopefully it won't be long!