Paisley Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Bath

Lucas got his first bath Sunday. We got out the tub we recieved from the NICU with Emalie and put him in. Emalie thought this was great! We found out how much of a difference 2 inches makes too! Lucas didn't quite fit as well as Emalie did...but it worked. I'm sure it will work for a short while. He wasn't sure about it at first, then he decided that he didn't like it at all, then when it was all over he was ok with the relaxing feeling after a bath. Daddie even got some snuggle time in before Emalie was ready for her nightly routine of daddie snuggle time.
Lucas doesn't fit quite as well as Ema did in the NICU...I guess 2 inches is a big difference

I'm not sure I've ever seen Emalie speechless...look at her face

He's decided he doesn't like it

He looks like he is saying "geez, what are ya doin to me?"

All done...just get dried up and smelling good

Still not relaxed yet

Getting a little better...sissy brushing his hair (such a big help!)

Now he looks relaxed...

Mommie stealing some kisses from the sweet smelling baby

Catching some snuggle time with daddie before Emalie gets her 'daddie time'

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Very cute! He looks so little laying on Lee's chest! But I am sure he will be perfect when I finally get to see him!

Mike & Biz said...

We discovered that bath time can be really happy just by putting a space heater in a small bathroom and warming it up to about 80. She LOVES baths! So much better than our first attempt in the kitchen, which she screamed through!!