On Saturday after Christmas Lucas was baptized along side his cousin Zowie. Ammie & I had the chance to get both babies baptized at our church before we left for the south. It was very special to have them baptized together!
Lee & I are blessed with 3 children and 2 Godchildren that we absolutely love & adore & would do anything for. They are the best gift life can give you.
Here are a few pictures from our wonderful evening...
Lee, Lucas, & I before the baptism began (doesn't he look cute?)

Lucas & Zowie looked like little Amish children...so cute

My sister's beautiful family (her, our priest holding Zowie, DJ, & Isaak)

Our wonderful family (me, Ethan, our priest holding Lucas, Lee, & Emalie)

Lucas & his wonderful Godparents

Zowie & her wonderful Godparents (HA)

Lee & I with our lil' Catholic man...
No comments:
Post a Comment