Paisley Background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toes in the sand...

Sunday we sat outside at 8am....it was 65 degree's with a humidity of 90%! Lee & I thought we were in heaven. We packed up the car, some sandwiches, and the kids and headed towards the coast. Something we are thoroughly enoying by living where we do now. We headed up towards Wilmington, our favorite spot to vacation. We had our picnic on the beach, the kids played, we went to the aquarium, and had dinner before heading back towards home. It was a wonderful day...a day where we can sit back and truly be thankful for the opportunity God has presented us with.

I've decided that I am going to take a picture of the kids every month this year on the beach to show their growth and changes...since we LOVE the beach and we are so close now I can do this. Watch the blog for the most updated picture from the beach! I can't wait to put them all in an album at the end of the year!

Ethan loves to play in the sand...he even went and stuck his toes in the water Lucas wanted to be in the sand so badly...

Emalie enjoyed her picnic and then tried to help bubby dig a hole...

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

That is a very cute idea, about the pictures each month. I cannot wait to see them! I love all the pics. I can tell that Lucas is growing, and that the other kids are having fun! I am glad that the homeschooling thing is working out. I will get some stuff down here soon, and look for anything that you can use! We have been trying to clean up around here, and then we are going to clean out the garage, so that will be the perfect opportunity to look for you! Have a great one, miss y'all :) and we will talk to you later!