OK...I LOVE to cook! I enjoy cooking meals and desserts. I absolutely love trying new recipes and I (more than all of it) love having my kids take an interest in cooking with me. Ethan and I have tried to make homemade chocolate chip cookies for about 2 months now! We've probably made 5-6 batches! NONE of which turn out. SO...after talking with my mom I decided I shouldn't use low fat stick butter...I should not use a mixer (even though the recipe says I can) and we should put it in the fridge for a bit to harden the dough up before baking. So we did all that! The cookies actually remained individual cookies this time instead of becoming one giant, flat, chocolate chip peice of paper. BUT...they still were not good. I just wanna be able to bake my kids a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies that are ooey-gooey good!
Ethan and I tried again one day after the little kids were napping...we had a bunch of fun doing it...but the cookies did not turn out again! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!? This time I just followed the recipe on the bag of chocolate chips! He said it was ok I can buy the tube of dough at the store...and my chocolate chip pie is to die for! It's like a GIANT chocolate chip cookie of ooey-gooey goodness! SO I'll stick with that!!!
We mixed everything with a fork just like mom told us
It tasted like chocolate chip cookie dough
We chilled it
Scooped it out
and didn't leave them in long so they stayed chewy!
No comments:
Post a Comment