Paisley Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wiggle Worm!

Here is a picture of Lucas in his bouncy seat. He was sleeping so soundly and I was right by him so I didn't strap him in beause he doesn't move...well apparently I am wrong! He has begun wiggling all around!!! SO I guess we will be buckling him up from now on!!! Take a look (he was not hurt during this time just so you are not worried!)...

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

I remember those days. I did that with Isaak one night. He was sick and the dr. told me to put him in his carseat to sleep so he was more upright, and could breath better. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night, and leaned over the side of the bed to check on him and he was gone. Scared me to death! I went to hop out of bed, and fell on my face, feeling something rather soft under my foot. He had wiggled all the way out of his seat, and he was 3/4 of the way under the bed. Luckily he was not hurt, and he slept thru me pulling him out and putting him into his bed. They always seem to surprise you when they learn something new!