Emalie's favorite thing to do...dress and undress...over and over
Lucas with his full belly and cute bib Nana got him (Notice the cute burp cloth behind him??? Thanks to our friends in NC for sending this homemade gift up! We love it and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!)
Emalie waiting for our picnic on the balcony
Apparently Lee thought me doing the dishes would be a good shot...ug!
Lucas has smiled at me a couple times lately (we think he is doing it on purpose, but not for sure yet). Lee got one of his smiles at me here...
I like this one, we didn't use the flash and it made it dark around him...I like the affect it gives the picture
After bath time Emalie started acting goofy!
Mommie enjoying some more time with Baby Luke
Both kids fell asleep before the fireworks...so it was a nice few minutes Lee & I got alone
1 comment:
Hey you called him Luke! I thought you would never do that?
Post a Comment