We started our 4th of July festivities on Friday the 3rd. A lady that works for Lee told him a place we could go watch fireworks on Friday. They were AWESOME! They were almost as good as the one's I saw in New York City! Saturday the 4th of July parade in our city came right down our street!! So we just took our chairs right out front and enjoyed it! We hung out as a family and then we had a cookout later that evening. The fireworks in our community were launched out behind our house so we got to sit right on our balcony and watch! It was great! Lucas slept in his bed and Emalie had fallen asleep on the couch so Lee & I had a few minutes alone! It was nice! We missed going to family cookouts like we would have at home but from what I hear our 80 degree and partly sunny day was much better than the day in Indy! (I have no idea why the one part is underlined and bolded..sometimes I think this website has a mind of it's own!)
Daddie & Ema waiting for the parade to begin
Only in Wisconsin do they have a Zambonie machine and hockey players in their 4th of July parade!
Apparently the parade wore daddie & Lucas out
No comments:
Post a Comment