Paisley Background

Friday, March 13, 2009

One Success!

Emalie told Ethan she had to "pee bad." It was so funny. So, like a wonderful big brother, instead of coming to get me he took her into the bathroom and sat her down. Then he said "mom come quick she's peeing a bunch." I thought he meant her pants were wet. I went to their bathroom where I saw the light and she was sitting on the potty. I said "are you sure?" since she had sat on the potty soooooo many times and not a drop had come out I wasn't sure what to think. She stood up and there was LOTS to show for her success. She was happy and we made a HUGE deal out of it. After she washed her hands she got to pick a Princess M&M out of the Princess bowl and that made her happy. (Just to let you know...the "princess M&M's" are the pink one's that I picked out of a Valentine's Day bag of M&M's - to Emalie anything that is pink is "princess.")

No comments: