GO TARHEELS!!!
Paisley Background
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
It's MADNESS BABY!
MARCH MADNESS - my favorite time of year in sports. I love filling out the brackets (although I never enter a pool) and I love watching the game. But most of all I love "One Shining Moment," after the last game is played. My dad & I used to watch it every year together. Even if I was asleep he would wake me up. Now I make Lee wake me up. No matter who wins (although we all know it will be Tarheels all the way this year) it is the neatest thing to watch. Those guys go out there and put it all on the line and the upsets in the first few rounds are so exciting. It's always fun to see schools like Butler involved too. They are so much smaller than most of the schools. It's just a great time of year...plus Spring comes in and my birthday!!! Here are our little fans...
Our little cheerleader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO UNC!!!
Post a Comment