Paisley Background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Making Breakfast with Mommie

Emalie LOVES to help me cook. She wants to just be able to see what I am doing. If I give her something special to do it makes her that much more happy. SO she was thrilled when I sat the muffin pan down in front of her and gave her the papers to put in. She ended up putting in lots of papers in one slot but I took them out before putting the batter in. She is so sweet and I love having a girl! I love Ethan and will love having another boy but sometimes there are very special times when mom and daughter spend time together. Showing her how to cook and "be girly" is kind of like Ethan working in the garage with Lee. It's just one of those things.
"How many papers per cup mom?"

She is just so cheesy when it comes to the camera

"They are so yummy."

No comments: