Paisley Background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Johnson Update

I am 28 weeks and 1 day today. I went to the doctor on Monday. It was a full appointment. They did another quick ultrasound to check my placenta (for those of you that do not know at my regular 20 week ultrasound they found that I had a 'low lying placenta.' I guess it was nothing to be too concerned about but that they would check it again in 8 weeks. So now, 8 weeks later they checked it and it is high and where it's supposed to be - yea! Our baby or "junior" as Lee has referred to him as since we found out it's a boy, is doing great! He is growing! I have never had an ultrasound this late so it was amazing to see how much bigger he is and how much less room he has now. He is head-down and was moving all around. We tried to verify that we are having a boy but the little stinker had his hands between his legs covering up his private area. I said "well it must be a boy - they spend alot of time with their hands there." HA! Our new doctor said he looks wonderful and is measuring about 2 days early so he is going to be perfect! We are hoping and praying that this delivery is smooth as silk and there are no complications, including the NICU! I know I need to publish a new belly pic but the kids, along with Lee & I, have had sinus infections for over a week now and I haven't felt like taking one lately. I'll get one up soon though.

No comments: