Paisley Background
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Junior's name
I have mentioned calling our new bundle Lucas before now. But Lee keeps throwing Elijah out there to keep with the "E" names. I'm not even close to being hooked on Elijah, he wants to call him Eli. It's an alright name, I just love Lucas. So we have been talking alot about it. We haven't really been able to get things out and ready for him since we are moving to our new condo next week. Once we get there we can start getting things set up for the arrival of our new bundle.
We looked online last night at some names (since our baby name book is still packed in Indiana storage) and one or both of us like the following names:
Rilie (we have to stick with "ie")
Nicolas (never to be called Nic)
Anthony Joseph (my dad loves this name - AJ)
Elijah (Eli)
Noah
Mason
Lucas (we will call him Lucas but I can handle Luke if his friends call him that when he's older)
Please let us know your thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As the Aunt, I know I will have a lot of say in this! :) HA
I like all of the names you picked. I like Eli, and sticking with the "E" theme. But I also like Nicolas, and I had a student my last year, in IN, who was named Lucus, and we called him Luke. He was a great kid, and very funny. The only real concern I had was that I know you like the 'ie' spelling, but when you use that for Rilie, I think it looks kinda girly, but that is just my opinion. Not that the name is girly, but the spelling just looks a little feminine.
Good luck! And have fun!
Post a Comment