Emalie's birthday...she LOVES helping make the cake...I think she likes licking the beaters!
She LOVES sports...she got a ball & glove...
Her new princess scooter! She loves it!!!
No laughing...it's my first cake! I made her cake myself...she is my little Ladybug so I tried...she changed her mind the day before though and wanted a pink "princess" ladybug...so here it is...
Ethan used his own money to buy her a "boogie board" of her own...she thinks she can skim board on it!
She just waits for the water to come to her (her new bathing suit from mommie & daddie too)
Turning 4 means 4 shots at her well-child check up! I hate that...but she was a great trooper!
We stopped and swam and hung out at a hotel on our way to Indy to split up the trip for the kids.
They loved it!
Papaw was so glad to see the boys!
Isaak catching the critters in her yard...poor froggy!
Nana made Emalie a beach cake for her birthday party in Indiana (Thanks Nana-she LOVED it!)
We caught up on Mother's Day while there too...
From my adorable neice & nephew
Happy Father's Day Uncle Lee
We hung out with Grandma & Grandpa Johnson (poor Grandma had surgery on her foot and had to be in a wheel chair still...I'm sure she wishes she was chasing those kiddo's)
Love spending time with family & friends for Emalie's birthday!
Thank you Aunt Ammie & Uncle DJ for letting us use your house!
Baby Zowie waiting on her lunch (her top was a dress on Emalie when she was a newborn)
Lucas playing in Uncle DJ's Wii stuff
Emalie enjoying some snuggling with Aunt Ammie
Ethan & cousin Zowie
Lucas' party at Nana's house...Not sure if he likes his new hat or not!?
Love my baby boy!
YUMMO CAKE!
Finally we caught the grumpy old man look on camera!
Not sure where he gets it from but he's done it since he was born!
What a year it's been!
His cake I made him at home...it was red but the pic makes it look pink!?!? AHH!
Daddie and the birthday boy
(Left) Lucas and his gift from mommie...the basketball! He loves it!
(Right) Lucas enjoying his baseball cake.
Happy Father's Day Daddie! We love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment