Paisley Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


My Mother's Day was very nice.  I got to spend it...imagine this...on the beach!  We went to Wilmington and hung out then on Sunday we went down to Savannah to see it.  It was nice, but not what we were expecting.  We still LOVE Wilmington!  Here are some pic's...

With my older 2 kids...


We had to get a pic of this...

The boy's...so cute!

Paula Deen's restaurant...it was so neat!  We didn't eat there, but I went in the store.

Lee saw this old car and thought of his dad...he LOVES old cars.

The kids in historic Savannah

It was so beautiful...someplace they taped Forest Gump around here...

Overlooking the river in Savannah

Daddie & his Princess

So cute!

Ethan playing in the sand

Daddie & his buddy...man they look alike!

Someone offered to take our picture...we love it...since we don't have family around
we take anyone up on the offer when we get one...if only they turned out better!

Mommie & Daughter...I love my sweet Ladybug so much! 
I hope we remain as close as we are right now, I love having a girly-girl
and doing girly things with her!


My kiddo's...the 3 most wonderful blessings

My boys...

My baby boy...he is growing too fast!

The street signs around the island were ALL Sea Turtle's!  I LOVED it!!!!

No comments: