Zowie was in a good mood when they arrived...she was all smiles!
Isaak was showing us some tricks him and Daddie do at home
So Emalie thought she had to try... (I'm not sure why either of them aren't wearing pants?!)
Ammie enjoying some time with her nephew
Uncle DJ playing with the kids while we waited for Ethan's bus
This is the shot where everyone came out of our room and surprised Ethan. He was in a little bit of shock...
Isaak playing on Emalie's car
Nana & Lucas having a little chat
Uncle DJ & Aunt Ammie
Since Nana's birthday is 2 days before Ethan's we celebrated her birthday on Friday night. Ammie made this awesome dish her neighbors made for them one night...it's a veggie & pasta dish with sausage and a creamy sauce. I made mom's favorite...German Chocolate Cake. I also made "Boo cakes" since not everyone likes the coconut in the icing for the cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment