Paisley Background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lucas, 4 months

Ok, so these were taken about a week before he was 4 months (technically not until the 8th) but they are so darn cute and let's face it...is he going to change in a week? He's doing so well! We went yesterday for his check up and he now weighs 14 lbs. 9 oz. and is 25 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for both length and heighth. She confirmed that he is definitely teething although it may be a couple more months before we see anything poke through he has started! SO at least I got some answers why his sleeping patterns changed again. He coo's all the time and is getting very loud (of course Lee is constantly telling him he needs to speak up if he's gonna make it in this family) and moves his arms & legs a mile a minute! I want to try to get a video of him and post on here but I don't quite know how to do it! We'll see if I can figure it out. He recieved 3 shots and is a bit cranky today but he's doing well. Check out the cute pic's below!
This one is my favorite! He looks like such a big boy!

1 comment:

Mike & Biz said...

He is SO stinkin cute!