Paisley Background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Do it Mommie"

For those of you that know Emalie she has this little southern twang in her voice and when she can't do something herself she tells us to "do it mama." It is sooooo cute!!! Of course we are all involved "do it Bubby...do it daddy...do it nana..." she tells it to everyone. We went to Lee's work on Monday for lunch and the lady in the little snack shop gave Emalie a purple balloon which Emalie thought was the coolest thing next to sliced bread. She played with it all the way home and then when we got home continued to play with it. She let it go at some point and couldn't reach it. She was standing in her rocking chair trying to reach it and when that didn't work she moved onto her shopping cart (the one she stands in to do dishes) and it still didn't work! SO then came the "do it mommie..." So I had to because it was so adorable watching her work so hard to reach it.
I can't quite reach it.
I'll try this.
Thanks mommie.

No comments: