Well I am now 24 weeks pregnant. This week my biggest stressor with the pregnancy is finding a new doctor and hospital to deliver at within the next week! AHHHHH!!!! I have done alot of research online and asked my sister about he doctor but...I haven't gotten any warm and fuzzy feelings about any of it yet. We found a more permanent place to live in on the south side of Milwaukee but the doctors that come highly recommended are up here on the north side. UG. Lee said check them out and he would drive the extra distance to go to a doctor & hospital that was really nice and worth the extra time (we all know when I go into labor it's not like we have to be there in five minutes!). So I'll keep working & find one soon (I hope).
Ethan took this picture because we don't have enough "belly shots" as he calls them. I'm looking and feeling preggo now!!!
We are not sure what is up with Emalie...but she is being goofy.
No comments:
Post a Comment