Paisley Background

Saturday, February 21, 2009

You Scream, I Scream....

We all scream for Ice Cream!
Our first Friday night in Milwaukee we stayed in. There is not alot to do without knowing people and we are trying to not go out to eat as much so we are thinking of fun things to do with the kids. They wanted ice cream and it was too cold to go out to get ice cream so we had a little Ice Cream Sundae Party at home! I had plenty of toppings, including hot fudge, strawberries, caramel, butterscotch, nuts, whip cream, and even cherries! Can you tell I'm an ice cream fene? I always have things for ice cream in the house. We even got out some fun sprinkles from our baking stuff and the kids loved that. Take a look...
Emalie knew exactly what to do with the strawberry topping. She went to get the rubber thing to open jars and was trying to get it done.

She couldn't get enough sprinkles.

Ethan enjoyed the sprinkles and lots of other toppings too.

Daddie put a banana in his so was moer like a banana split - yum!

No comments: