Uncle DJ reading a bedtime story
Baby Zowie's 1st visit to the beach!
Uncle DJ showed us all had to make "drip castles"
...see DJ all that time in Florida did pay off for something
Isaak's 1st visit to the beach...he LOVED it!
Another 1st! Ammie had never been to the Atlantic Ocean!
The older kids in Charleston, Isaak wouldn't get any closer...
I love my Cupcake! Don't you love our sunglasses???
They still talk about how much fun they had!
We are SO glad, we had a ball with them!
Come back soon!!!
Waiting for dinner to be served, the babies thought they would get in on the action...
Aunt Ammie & Uncle DJ were so great to watch the kids while Lee & I went out for our anniversary!
Looks like he was having fun babysitting...
The "girl" grandkids...aren't they sooo cute?!
My sweet cupcake with her gorgeous eyes!
My little buddy, he was such a ham!
How many kids will my lap hold?
DJ & Ammie being goofy...aren't they cute!?
All 5 Grandkids
Aunt Ammie misses her Godchildren...as do I!
I LOVE having our kids so close together!
Hopefully they will be as good of friends as Ammie & I are!
No comments:
Post a Comment