Paisley Background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wilmington Birthday

For my birthday we went over to Wilmington.  Dad had gotten in and we were so excited to spending time with my parents and celebrating my birthday.  I feel that God has truly blessed me with my wonderful family, children, and absolutely fantastic husband who wanted to make it as special of a birthday as possible.  We spent the day around Wilmington doing some fun things, including taking a nice, long walk on the beach.  It was a bit windy and chilly but I didn't care.  It was nice to be there with the people I love the most. 

The grandparents
The Parents

I don't like how the wind and this jacket make me look preggo!

Good pic of mom & dad
Still not liking the jacket, but I love the background and that trumps it!

A little birthday lovin

Another good one of mom & dad


No comments: