Paisley Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nana Comes to Town

Mom decided she would come down a few days earlier than Papaw so she could visit with us and the kids.  They were so excited Monday night that it was after midnight before they would go to sleep!  It was really cute!  I have to admit I was really excited too!  I haven't spent any time with my mom let alone both parents since our weekend in February and that was only 24 hours.  So I was very glad that she came early.

We took her out towards Myrtle Beach to have a little picnic on the beach and then go to Barefoot Landing, a little shopping area that has some really neat shops, including a really fantastic Christmas shop that I knew she would LOVE! 
 
Lucas' new shades.

They really miss hanging out with Nana.

Let's see how the water is...
Let's see how the sand tastes....-

How cute does she look with her hair up?

She just couldn't resist getting her feet wet!
AND...her whole body!  She was SOAKED!

Nana's Sweethearts

No comments: