Paisley Background

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ethan's 9 year pictures

I got this awesome camera this summer. I have taken some really awesome pictures too. I also have spent an awesome amount on professional pictures...of which the last one's at Target were not great at all! So we thought we'd try to take our own...like I said, I love it and it's much more comfortable for the kids. It's not scheduled and they can relax. Here is my first attempt...Ethan's 9 year pictures.
What do you think?! (I only posted a few of the really great one's)

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

They look good, but maybe invest in a plain white sheet or black one. That way, you can make it look like you got some "studio" shots in the comfort of your own home! I can't wait to see pics of all the kids, come spring, and you can head to the park, with a blanket and have fun! Neat shots!