Paisley Background

Friday, August 14, 2009

A week with NANA!

We down to Indy in August for a week at Nana & Papaw's house! This was really nice because we got to take our time visiting with people we generally don't get to see while we are down for 2 day's here and there. So we spent a week with Nana. It was really great and relaxing. I went to school to see all my teacher friends and found out just how much I miss teaching. I love being home with the kids but I do miss my job and friends. We are glad we have this opportunity to take a great job for Lee with an even greater company but we truly miss our family and friends and wish the job were in Indy! Maybe again someday!
Here are some pictures from our week in Indy!
I'm not sure how much help they are being...???
Papaw got Lucas to smile ... gotta love my new camera!!!
Emalie loves playing in the couch cushions at Nana's for some reason!
Lucas found his thumb this week!
Emalie is such a mommie's girl when daddie is not around!
Best Buds!
Constant playing around - usually ends up with someone telling the other one to "get off" or "stop."
We went school shopping!!!
Ethan got new tennis shoes for school!
Emalie thought she needed to try on something Nana got her for Christmas
Lucas just hung out all week...he is such a trooper!

No comments: