Paisley Background

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A babysitter for my kids & I

I had to have a babysitter this past week. Being on crutches made it extremely difficult to lift and carry Lucas around. SO...while I was staying at mom's she took me and the kids to Ammie's while she worked. It actually worked out well because I got to spend alot of time with my sister, whom I don't get to spend much with! We had a great time and the kids LOVED playing together!!!
Emalie excited about spending the day with Aunt Ammie

Unfortunately Lucas got his first ear infection while we were still in Indiana. Thank GOD for my wonderful "Indiana" pediatrician who let us come and check him out. My poor baby!!! Ammie was a trooper she put Lucas in the carrier because he wanted to be carried upright to relieve the pressure on his ears and Zowie was fussy too! SO...she is a great AUNT! THANK YOU AMMIE!

No comments: