Paisley Background

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rainy day's at home

Well I don't like calling Milwaukee "home" but our stuff is here and I was glad to be back around my stuff and sleep in my bed. We got a new bookshelf to put by the TV, which looks so nice we are getting another one for the other side. I brought the "kid" books out and put them on the bottom shelf, Emalie thought that was great! She sits out there all the time now! We also brought out the Wii so we can all enjoy it, especially since it's going to be getting cool out and we won't be able to play outside as much!
Daddie & Lucas watching a Nascar race...doesn't Lucas look completely interested?

Ethan kept saying, now watch Lucas...you will be able to do this soon!

Lucas' new jammies! Daddie loves baseball so these fit perfectly!!!

No comments: