We have one just like this from last year, so we had to do it again.
Lucas just wasn't in the picture taking mood.
Mommie & Daddie getting to relax a minute.
My pink princess
I decided the best way to get pic's of Lucas was to follow him around and just get the shots in
when I could and hope for the best. The kids loved being able to run around.
Yes, they actually get along this well!
Ethan is finally tall enough to take our picture without
it looking like it's being taken from our feet!
My handsome boy.
Wish it hadn't been so cold, we brought a pretty dress Nana made her,
to take her pictures in.
I think this is a good one!
Still attempting to get a good shot of Lucas, who is ALWAYS on the go.
I might be able to work with this one!
Daddie trying to get him calmed down...
Daddie & his princess
I think this may be frame-worthy.
Definitely frame-worthy! My Boys.
I like this shot...but I want to play with my editing tools to see if I can do something else with it.
This is a decent shot too.
LOVE these of Ethan!
One of these will make the frame for his 10 year picture.
Might soften up the edge's a bit.
I really like how the tree & greenery in the background are blurred.
Daddie passing the time texting his sister while I play photographer.
Ethan keeping track of Lucas while I work with Emalie...
He sat down right in front of me and said "cheese" so I started snapping away...
once again, I think I may have something to work with.
(Like the shiner on the eye? He fell out of the wagon while climbing this past week,
this picture doesn't do it justie, it looks HORRIBLE!)
Emalie didn't want to pose on the tree like Ethan...of course!
Is it really that bad??
The many faces of Emalie...
I really wanted Emalie below Ethan and then Lucas below her...yeah right!
Maybe next year!
My fabulous husband didn't complain the whole day,
even when I said "just one more picture."
He will sleep good tonight.
My baby boy & me.
Still going...
Good thing I was watching, once again he sat and said "cheese."
Ethan did a great job taking these too!
(Emalie wanted to try too...hey at least we're in the picture this time)
My Ladybug!
She has to be a ham everytime I find a good spot for her!
Really good one, wish Lucas would have sat for this.
Daddie insisted on getting one of me.
Just to re-iterate, yes, I'm not lying, they really do get along this great!
Another good one Ethan!
They sure do love each other...and they are so much alike it's scary!
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures. I cannot believe how big they all are getting! First, I don't even know who this Lucas kid is. Second, Ethan is getting super tall and I miss him. Third, Emalie is a true goof and diva! Lastly, you and Lee are amazing together and I love how happy you are!!!!
Post a Comment