I was not looking forward to my birthday this year. I knew I wasn't going to get to see my family and I was hoping up until the last minute that my parents would make a surprise visit. Since mom went back to school I knew it was a long shot, but I was still hopeful. It was my first birthday in 31 years that I wasn't with my parents so that was the hardest part. It was not a total bust because I have a wonderful husband, sons, and daughter who made me feel VERY special all day long! I want to give a ENORMOUSLY HUGE THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU to Ethan my very special boy who got up early, got his sister & brother out of bed and shut my door so I could sleep in. He then proceeded to make homemade waffles in my waffle maker, cut up strawberries, made coffee, and served it all to me in bed!!! YEP! He did it all! He then cleaned it up, entertained his brother and sister, served them lunch, and basically let me relax all day and know I was VERY loved! When Lee came home we headed to Longhorn Steakhouse for some delicious Salmon that I am very fond of. The waitress brought the restaurants normal "birthday" dessert, a hot fudge sundae, and she went one step farther, she brought an extra one for Ethan and Emalie to split! It was really nice of her. When we got home I recieved some presents and had my favorite cake that Ethan made (with a very small amount of help). It ended up being a very nice, special day. I love my mand, my boys, and my Ladybug!
Here are some picture's from our evening...
Emalie LOVES that we have matching jackets!
I'm awaiting the candles patiently...
Ethan was such a big boy! I love him very much!
Waiting with Lucas for our cake.
Ethan looks so proud doesn't he?
(He recieved a major haircut after this day! I was done with the
"I'm growing it out like a surfer" look. We compromised, I didn't buzz it like I wanted)
My babies & I...someday's we think there is room for one more....other days?
We think NO WAY! Who know's what the future holds!
No comments:
Post a Comment