Paisley Background
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
The Azalea Festival
We went to the Azalea Festival again this year and had a fabulous time! This time Ethan was with us and really enjoyed it too. We don't do much but hang out as a family. In our family just being together is so important and special to us. We don't have to do alot to have a good time. Us Johnson's find adventure and fun everywhere we go. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and kids to spend my time with. This is why I don't get alot of scrapbooking done or other crafts I like to do because all my free time I spend with these kiddo's and wonderful man. But take a look, I know there are alot of pictures, I couldn't decide what to put in so I put in almost all of them. When I get done editing a few I will put them up too. (This post has 2 sets of pictures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment