Paisley Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our First Azalea Festival

This past weekend we went to Wilmington to attend our First Azalea Festival, the biggest festival Wilmington has.  It was GORGEOUS!  We had a great time just hanging out as a family...and as usual, I got to show my love of photography!  Maybe someday I can make some money at it!

Lots of pictures from our day...
Emalie took this picture...very cute! 
A little off centered but I am trying not to get too obsesseed she is only 3 1/2!  HA!
The live oak on the left is over 300 years old!
Some of my favorites...
It's a baby palm tree..Emalie thought this was great!
Gosh, I'm getting good! 
If only I had brought a change of clothes to make it more fancy.
I thought this looked neat.
Thought these were neat too...

We got to end our fun-filled day with fireworks on the River Walk downtown...
what a nice day.

No comments: