Paisley Background

Monday, October 6, 2008

To Sleep or Not to Sleep...that is the real question.

Emalie is not sleeping so well these day's! So of course that means mommie & daddie aren't sleeping so well either. A few nights we just put her in her bed and let her cry it out...even though it killed us. Dr. Hodson assured us it would not damage our relationship in any way! :) SOOOOO....after she got so mad that she climbed out and fell on her head, resulting in a large bruise on her cheek, TWICE, we decided we better make her bed into a toddler bed. Mommie was not ready for this...plus I knew she'd just climb down. After we got this finished she thought it was a wonderful treat to be able to play and especially jump off her bed. She is our monkey that Ethan never was!!! That is for sure. I had to get a few pictures before she went to bed. That was about 2 weeks ago that all this took place....she has since been sleeping better...generally most nights she spends the majority of the night in her bed. She has awaken and brought her pillow and blankets to the couch and went back to sleep. So I guess at least she's not sleeping with us in our bed (because neither one of us want to get that started) but I still want her in her bed. This past weekend she slept in her bed the entire night for 2 straight nights! Hopefully that will get more and more! I'm going to jump!

No comments: