Paisley Background

Friday, October 3, 2008

Beach away from home...

Everyone know's just how much Lee & I love and desire to live near the beach. So we have done our best to "bring the beach to our house" in our decorations. Our bedroom is more of a Key West style with bright colors. We finally got a bedroom suite that matches! It is so pretty and looks so wonderful with our bright colors. There was one problem...it won't fit in our room the way we are used to having our room arranged. :( SO....we had to move the bed in front of our window in order to be able to have the headboard/footboard and the night stands on either side of it. We will just not open our blinds too much...I am still trying to find a chrome or white rod to put my curtains on but here are some pics of what it looks like! And of course our kids playing. The bed is MUCH higher than we were used to, but it only took Emalie about 30 seconds to figure out how to climb up onto it.
Sorry, I usually can get them flipped but I couldn't this time! Look sideways.

No comments: