Paisley Background

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Break in Wilmington

For Fall break this year we decided to go back to Wilmington one last time. We knew we wouldn't be able to go for the Holiday Flotilla over Thanksgiving so we wanted to go in October. It was great! Very relaxing, as always...
We had to bring the baby doll stroller this time.
But it was nice not having to lug our big stroller around.
Such a wonderful big brother...Emalie didn't like the
shells below her feet so he carried her out to the softer stuff.
Enjoying our time at the beach.
One of the neatest things about Wilmington is the TV shows/movies they tape here. We started coming here because we loved Dawson's Creek so much... but when that got canceled and they started taping One Tree Hill here I just started watching because of the location. I still watch the show now and this time we saw them taping at Battleship park!!! It was AWESOME!!! We saw the little boy that plays Jamie (Nathan & Haley's son), the basketball player, Quentin, that got shot last season, and James Lafferty, who play's Nathan. AND we got to see them shoot a scene at the River Court. It was the neatest thing to watch...even Ethan was really into it. They let us take pictures too!!! Take a look...
James Lafferty playing Nathan...

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

It's about time you update this thing. I have been waiting forever. I do like the pictures, though!