Paisley Background
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
It's a BOY!
Yep! Lee & I were both wrong!!! I can't believe it. Ethan is sooooooooo excited!!!! Emalie keeps saying "2 bubbies..." I do not have a scanner but I'm trying to figure out how to get the picture's up here like I've seen on other blogs...we'll see!
We like the names Lucas, Noah, & Elijah (Eli). I like Lucas the best and that is what we've always said for a boy...so we'll see. But little Lucas will be loved and we can't wait to meet him. He is measuring about 5-6 day's behind still so he is consistant and the doctor wasn't worried about that at all! I have a low lying placenta so I have to have a repeat ultrasound in 8 weeks to make sure it's clearing up (apparently it usually does) so we'll have more picture's of our little bundle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment