Paisley Background

Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to Blogging...

So today I am committing to getting back to blogging!  As you can see below I tried to get back into it but I just haven't committed the time to it.  It really doesn't take that much time and I LOVE to talk about a million things so there is no reason for me not to blog!

I want to write about everything that fancies me...being a virtuous wife and mother, homeschooling teacher, daughter, sister, lover of all things Disney, cooking, crafts, learning to sew, and many other things that come up in my life daily.  I also have 3 VERY active and hilarious children so often they will be the subject.

Hopefully I can get more people to read and then I can write about things everyone wants to know.  I just want to put it out there that anything I say or write about is not to offend anyone they are just my random thoughts about random things and I completely understand that I have many friends with differing opinions and I request respectful comments!

With that being said...I can't wait to blog...about everything!

Enjoy!
Abbie

No comments: